This is a fast and easy venison chili recipe that hits the spot time and time again. This is a no-fuss recipe that yields some good chili in a rush. Goes great with cornbread or over rice and even pasta. If you’ve been looking for an easy venison chili recipe, this is it!
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatos and green chiles
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 15 ounce can of kidney or pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place ground venison and diced onions in a pot and cook on medium heat until venison is cooked through (done). Then add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer and cook another 5 minutes. Your fast and easy venison chili is done. Enjoy!
If you love Texas, you will LOVE this video!